Skip to content
How to Remove/Put on Baby and Children's Screw Back Earrings
From our supplier:
"How to Put On Screw Back Earrings
- Screw the back by rotating it to the right.
- Do this until the back screws onto the post.
- Do not over screw the back because it could damage the piece and/or post.
- Always ensure the back is squarely on the end of the rod before screwing, to ensure against cross-threading.
How to Remove Screw Back Earrings
- Hold the post of the earring with your index finger and thumb.
- Gently unscrew the back by rotating it to the left.
Unscrew until the back slides off the post. "
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.